+4031 433 4727
Policy on privacy
and notification on personal data processing.
Date of entry into force: 25 May 2018
In REINVENT ENERGY SRL we believe in transparency and we care about the privacy of your data. We collect strictly the information necessary to provide your ordered services and we keep it safe.
SC REINVENT ENERGY SRL is registered in the Trade Register under number J40/4935/2017, VAT Reg. No. RO37358718, registered office in Bucharest, str. Str. Baba Novac, no. 8A, Sector 3.
Secondary office and correspondence address: București, Sector 3, str. Pericle Papahagi, no. 24A, zip code 032364
Below you will find information about the following:
- The collection of information
2. How we use the information
3. The purpose of data processing
4. The recipients of personal data
5. Security measures
6. The retention period
7. Your rights
8. Age limit
10. Questions and Contacts
1. THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Whenever you access and browse the Site we collect the following information about you:
Information sent by you
Contact details - we receive and save any information submitted by completing a request for offer or by applying for a job posted on our site. The offer request forms collect the following information about you: surname and first name, telephone number, email address. When you apply for one of the jobs, we collect the data necessary for employment: CV, degrees, education and other information presented in your CV.
Information we receive through the use of our services
Automatic information - whenever you visit our site we collect information that may constitute personal data. This information includes the IP address, the referral URL, the last page visited, the type of browser used, the operating system. We can record the date and time of access, as well as the number of clicks made on our site.
Traffic measurement tools - We use traffic measurement services provided by third parties (Google Analytics) to collect information about the use of the Site, such as visits, visited pages. We also monitor the popularity of the published content. The traffic measurement tools use specific monitoring techniques (e.g. cookies) to recognize your device and analyse your information. They collect the following information: the pages you visited and the time spent on these pages, your IP address, your operating system, your browser and the site visited before arriving on our site.
1. Information logs - When you visit the Site, access the content we provide, use our services, send us an email or apply for a job on our Site, we automatically collect and store certain information. This information includes the IP address, the site visited before, the exit web address, the browser you use, the operating system, the date and time, the type of request submitted, as well as possible errors received from the Site or services.
2. Other information - We also receive and store any information you submit on our Site, by email, telephone or in any other communication with our team or in connection with the provision of the contracted services.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
The information you provide:
We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
1. Contact information - to contact you about your offer requests, the service status, functionality changes in our services and our Site.
Information about your use of our services.
We collect, store and use the information we receive as a result of using our services for the following reasons:
1. Automatic information - to identify issues with our servers, to manage our Site and our services. This information cannot identify a person, except to prevent fraud or abuse on our Site or concerning our systems.
2. Statistical tools - to improve our services and our Site.
3. Other information - to answer your requests for offer and to have correct and relevant information in case of a dispute/complaint, as well as to identify concrete elements that can help us improve our services.
3. THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Whenever you access or use our Services, we are required to collect and use your information according to this Policy. We respect privacy and respect some basic principles in the processing of personal data:
- We will collect the minimum information that is required to provide the contracted Services
- We provide complete transparency about how we will use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations while observing your privacy
- We ensure we only use the information for the purpose for which you have given us your consent
Personal data is processed under this Policy for:
- Contracts - based on your offer request for services and products included in the commercial offer of REINVENT ENERGY
2. Legitimate interest - necessary for legitimate purposes of our interest, such as:
- to offer our clients the products or services they order;
- to identify and prevent illegal activities, fraud;
- to improve the security of the network and information systems;
- to better understand how visitors interact with our Site;
- to identify the effectiveness of promotional and marketing campaigns;
3. Consent - we rely on your consent to use your personal data to deliver the products or services you order
4. THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be sent to the following categories of recipients:
1. The data subject or his/her representatives;
2. National or international organizations (e.g. RoTLD, Tucows Inc., Eurid, etc.)
5. SECURITY MEASURES
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt the information you fill out on the Site in order to protect its security and integrity to and from the Site. When we store critical and sensitive information or data, we ensure they are encrypted.
Although we are dedicated to data security and we take the necessary measures to ensure a high level of security, you need to be aware that not data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as secure. Therefore, you must take note that we cannot undertake to guarantee the complete security of the personal data you transfer over the Internet to us.
6. THE RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data is stored and processed for the term of the contracts concluded with REINVENT ENERGY SRL or the terms of the domains of registration through the Site, plus 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship or the expiry of the domains, unless the applicable laws provide a longer period.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
As data subject you have the following Rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- the right to access the data (Article 15 of the Regulation);
- the right to rectify the data (Article 16 of the Regulation), following the identification of the applicant;
- the right to erase the data, request to be analysed in terms of meeting the express requirements set forth in Article 17 of the Regulation and of the collection purpose;
- the right to restrict the data, request to be analysed in terms of meeting the express requirements set forth in Article 18 of the Regulation;
- the right data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation);
- the right to oppose (Article 21 of the Regulation);
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling (as per Article 22 of the Regulation);
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data and to the courts.
By accessing the Account Details section in the Client Area, you can access, modify, correct the information associated with your account. Should you need additional support or wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the information presented in this Policy in the „Questions and Contacts“ section.
8. AGE LIMIT
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of REINVENT ENERGY SRL, we do not provide services to or collect information from people under the age of 18. To the extent that you have evidence that a minor (under 18) applied on the site or provided us with his/her personal information, please contact us using the information presented in this Policy in the „Questions and Contacts“ section.
10. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
Should you send a request for the exercise of your data protection rights, we will immediately answer to your request.
Your consent for the processing operations is expressed upon the submission of a request for offer, application for a job, in compliance with Law no. 667/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.